Objectives of ISU
The Objectives of the Institution are as follows:
- To secure the advancement and facilitate the acquisition of that knowledge which constitutes the profession of a surveyor.
- To promote the general interest of the profession and the Institution, and to maintain and extend their usefulness for public advantage;
- To consider and determine matters of professional practice and conduct;
- To act as the voice of the profession in matters affecting its relation with Government and Public bodies and with the public generally, and particularly to advise Government before the issue of work-permits to foreign surveyors:
- To nominate representatives of the profession to Boards and Committees on which representation of the profession is required and desirable;
- To organize professional meetings and activities